Pancakes & Ponies- SOLD OUT EVENT!
February 24, 2018 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
This event requires pre-registration and is
SOLD OUT as of 2/13/18. If you have already registered, please print and bring the release of liability form.
1. Click here to download and print a release of liability form. Every rider and/or guardian must sign a release. Please bring the signed copy with you to the event.
The Diablo Equestrian Heritage Association invites the public to a pancake breakfast at the CMDTRA clubhouse on Mount Diablo. 1600 Trail Ride Rd, Clayton, CA.
This breakfast is a fundraiser for future horsemanship educational programs. Experienced equestrians are also invited to come get to know us. Our mission is to honor the contribution of horses to the heritage of our state and community and promote the equestrian lifestyle.
The activities for the day include:
* Pancake Breakfast * Ride a horse (weather permitting) *Interactive games
* Horse petting * Raffle, silent auction and more! *Nature Walk 11:00 - 12:30
* A professional photographer will be available to take pictures with the horses for a nominal fee.
* Also be sure to bring cash for bonus rides and raffle tickets.
Kims Horse Training has graciously donated the horseback riding experience for the event by providing the horses and support personnel. We wish to thank Kim for her fantastic support of our event in 2017 and we look forward to 2018!
Come learn more about our equine friends and relax and take in our spectacular views.
Event will take place rain or shine. DEHA reserves the right to modify activities based on weather conditions Event and ride tickets are non- refundable or transferable.