Thank you to our volunteers, sponsors and donors who have made these activities and events possible!
- Brush Clearing at CMDTRA/Cardinet Oaks - 30 hours (sample)
- Pony club weekend event support - 15 hours at CMDTRA
- Horsemanship weekend at CMDTRA - 15 hours
- CMDTRA Dressage arena clean up/ tree removal - 50 hours
- Bleacher donation - Valued at $3000
- Bleacher paint, project support - 100 hours
- Kennedy Meadows horse camping trip
- Porta potty (what was the name of the trail clearing group a month ago?) $233
- Advise Tri-City horseman's Association - 5 hours
- NATRC youth rider donation - $65
- NATRC raffle gifts $275
- $2000 donated in part by a grant received from Bay Area Barns and Trails, to support
the Eagle Scout and picnic area projects at CMDTRA.
- $100 donation to the Tevis Cup.
- $150 donation to Tri Cities for a panel for their arena.
- $100 donation to the North Bay Fire- Horse Rescue.